Book of 99

Book of 99

Jump into Book of 99 for an Ancient Greek slot experience packed with awesome free spins and an incredible 99% RTP!


    Book of 99 Online Slot Game 

    You can play Book of 99 from just 10p per spin.

    Betting in this game is fixed at 10 paylines.


    Wild Symbols

    Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except the Special Expanding symbol during the Free Spins Bonus.


    Collection Meter

    The collection meter begins at zero and can go up to 99.

    Collect Wild symbols to add to the collection meter.

    Each Wild symbol collected during the main game increases the value of the collection meter by one.

    It is possible to trigger the Free Spins Bonus by either landing at least three Wild symbols during a spin, or by collecting Wild symbols on the collection meter.

    Once the collection meter reaches 99 Wild symbols and the free spins have been awarded, the value of the collection meter resets to zero.

    If more than 99 Wild symbols have been collected, the collection meter will rest to include the excess Wild symbols after free spins have been awarded.

    When the Free Spins Bonus is triggered via the collection meter, the bet used is equal to the weighted average of the bets used when each Wild symbol in the meter was collected.

    The average bet size must be an integer multiple of the minimum bet.

    If the average bet isn't an integer then it will be rounded according to the rules of stochastic rounding (e.g. 1.2x the minimum bet means that there is a 20% probability that it will be rounded to 2x and 80% that it will be rounded to 1x).

    When the Free Spins Bonus is triggered by simultaneously landing at least three Wild symbols and completing the collection meter in the same spin, the Wild symbol triggered free spins are played first, followed by the collection meter triggered free spins.


    Free Spins Bonus

    Triggering the Free Spins Bonus by landing three or more Wild symbols on a single spin will award ten free spins.

    One of the nine regular symbols is randomly selected to be the special symbol for the duration of the Free Spins Bonus.

    Normal wins are paid out first on each spin.

    If there are two high paying special symbols or three low paying special symbols after normal wins are paid, then the special symbols will expand to cover the entire reel and pay out for the ten lines regardless of their horizontal position, according to the number of symbols and the corresponding paytable value.

    Any existing Wild symbols are not counted in the expanded special symbol payout.

    The Free Spins Bonus is played at the same bet size as the triggering spin when triggered by landing at least three Wild symbols in a spin.


    Return to Player

    Return To Player (RTP): 99.00%

    The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.

    For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £99.00.