Spin the reels for a chance to release the Genie and enjoy exciting bonuses in Genie Jackpots Wishmaker: Jackpot King!
You can play Genie Jackpots Wishmaker: Jackpot King from just 20p per spin.
Betting in this game is fixed at 20 paylines.
Wild symbols can be used to substitute in for all other symbols, except Bonus and Scatter symbols, to complete wins.
The Wishmaker Modifiers can be triggered at random on any spin
- Infectious Monkey Wilds - Wilds that land will spread randomly to nearby reel positions
- Genie Wilds - Genie flies from the lamp to transform random reel positions wild
- Colossal Genie - three adjacent reels are turned into a Colossal Reels as the reels keep spinning
- Mystery Wishes - a random symbol is chosen to be replace all Mystery symbols on the screen
- Genie Streak - Genie locks a winning symbol in position as the reels spin again - this continues until no matching symbols land on the reels
- Bonus Boost - additional Bonus symbols are added to the reels to increase your chances of triggering the bonus round on that spin
- Win Spin - guaranteed to trigger a big winning spin
Moreover, there is an additional modifier that can trigger following any spin, turning a loss into a win.
On a losing spin, Genie hits the reels to see new symbols appear on the reels.
Landing three or more Bonus symbols on the reels triggers one of the bonus rounds.
You will then spin the wheel, which after a spin stops on one of six features, unveiling the bonus round you will be awarded.
Select Chest to reveal an outcome:
- Cash Add - adds a cash amount based on your total bet
- Collect - ends the feature
- Key - collect three of them to be awarded another feature
- Genie - opens three Chests that do not contain Collect
Magic Carpet Bonus
Move along the trail by choosing a lamp, and if you reveal a special Genie icon, you are magically transported to a random position in front of you on the trail.
Reaching the end of the trail will see you enter the Big Money Game, which offers a maximum prize of 1,000x your stake.
Revealing 'Collect' ends your feature.
Lucky Wishes Cash Spin
Triggering this bonus round awards three Cash Spins.
Should a Money Scatter symbol appear then your remaining spins revert back to three.
Blank symbols have no value.
Landing only blank symbols three times in a row, or filling every position with Money Scatter symbols, ends your bonus.
Filling each of the reel positions with a Money Scatter symbol will trigger one of the following outcomes:
- Re-trigger - banks the current winnings and the feature restarts
- Multiplier x2, x3, x4 or x5 - multiplies the current winnings by the factor shown
- Cash Boost - random values are upgraded
Golden Touch Free Spins Bonus
Genie can fly from the lamp on any spin and transform an entire reel wild.
Genie can fly into the same reel more than once.
When that happens, the wild multiplier is increased by x1.
Genie's Wild Storm Free Spins Bonus
Genie adds extra Wild symbols onto the reels when this feature starts.
If a Wild symbol lands in view, Genie flies from the lamp to place a Wild Frame in that reel position that remains there until the final spin.
If a Wild symbol lands in the same position as a Wild Frame, it improves by one level.
Genie turns all Wild Frame positions into Wild symbols on the final spin.
The level of this determines the Wild Multiplier - up to x5.
Big Money Bonus
The values will spin and then come to a stop, with the corresponding total bet multiplier being awarded.
Keep picking scrolls to spin the values and win prizes.
Revealing 'Collect' will end this feature.
Whenever you unlock a feature, with the exception of Genie's Wild Storm, you have the choice to either Collect your feature or Gamble to try and win a different feature.
You will then be presented with a gamble screen that ranks the six features, based on average payout.
The feature you have won is shown with the words Collect and Gamble displayed.
If you gamble successfully, you can collect the feature you have gambled, with all lower features being eliminated.
This process will continue until you choose to collect, or the top feature is awarded.
If you gamble and lose, you receive a mystery win, which will be a mystery cash value based on a multiplier of your total bet.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.06%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.06 of wins.