Transform spins into big wins in our exciting slot game, Heart of Ra!
You can play Heart of Ra from just 20p per spin.
There are up to 243 paylines available in this game.
This feature becomes active after you have unlocked the first Feature Box.
The Active Life Meter is depicted by a Red Heart.
On non-winning spins, if you have lives, the re-spins will be triggered.
If a win is not created by a re-spin, and there is no life to consume, the Life Meter becomes inactive and the round ends.
On each re-spin, if there are any unlocked boxes, the first box will be opened and any relevant features will be applied.
Boxes may consist of the following features:
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Red) – upgrades all Red low-paying symbols to Red medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Purple) – upgrades all Purple low-paying symbols to Purple medium-paying symbols
- Low to Medium symbol upgrade (Blue) – upgrades all Blue low-paying symbols to Blue medium-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Red) – upgrades all Red medium-paying symbols to Red high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Purple) – upgrades all Purple medium-paying symbols to Purple high-paying symbols
- Medium to High symbol upgrade (Blue) – upgrades all Blue medium-paying symbols to Blue high-paying symbols
- Red Multiplier (x2, x3) - multiplies all Red symbol wins
- Purple Multiplier (x2, x3) - multiplies all Purple symbol wins
- Blue Multiplier (x2, x3) – multiplies all Blue symbol wins
- Extra Life – increases the value of Life Meter
Also, every 5th open box (golden one) always hosts the Powerspin feature.
This feature causes all Bonus symbols to turn into the medium-paying or high-paying symbols of the same kind, which guarantees five-of-a-kind.
During the re-spin, a total of 1,024 ways to win are available in the game, and symbols from the reels can bring additional symbols that enhance existing five-of-a-kind for potentially huge wins.
Moreover, all upgrades and multipliers that are in the box are applied to the result.
Bonus symbols are shown on the top row before the next re-spin.
Once they have been used, all features vanish and they will not affect new cascading symbols.
An open Feature Box that has used all of its features will drop down.
The queue will then have a new locked Feature Box added to it.
Return to Player
Return to Player (RTP): 96.40%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £96.40.