In Reel Rush 2 you can experience a host of brilliant features, alongside a Free Spins Bonus to help you complete big wins!
You can play Reel Rush 2 from just 20p per spin.
There are up to 3,125 paylines available in this game.
In the main game, Re-Spins, Free Spins and Super Free Spins, Wild symbols can be displayed on reels 2, 3, 4 and 5, and they can replace all other symbols.
According to the paytable, Wild symbols substitute for the highest possible winning combination on a bet way.
Reel Area & Re-Spins
In the main game, there are blocks which cover up extra reel positions.
A winning combination in any spin of the main game activates one re-spin, and you can receive no more than five re-spins.
Each time there is a win, two blocks are unlocked, the reel area is expanded, and you are granted a re-spin.
Should you achieve a win while playing a re-spin, two more blocks are unlocked and one additional re-spin is awarded.
Whenever two blocks are unlocked, the Free Spins Meter on the right side of the play area fills up with one star.
The Free Spins screen is triggered when the Free Spins Meter collects all the stars, and all blocks are unlocked.
During a re-spin, if you don't complete a win then the Re-Spins end, and both the reel area and the Free Spins Meter revert back to their original state.
Re-Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the spin that activated re-spins.
Any re-spins wins are added to any wins from the initial spin.
During the game, up to three random features are randomly awarded prior to the conclusion of the spin.
After the random features are awarded, any wins will be calculated.
They are awarded in the order they appear.
Below, you can see the random features that can be awarded:
- Second Chance: If there is a no win situation during a spin, the reels re-spin. Unless the Block Breaker feature is awarded at the same time, no blocks will be unlocked. In the main game and Re-Spins, you can unlock this Random Feature.
- Block Breaker: Two or four blocks are unlocked, and the reel area is expanded following the same pattern as described under the Reel Area & Re-Spins section. If this feature unlocks the last remaining blocks in the main game, Free Spins are activated, even if there is a no win situation. This Random Feature can only be awarded in the main game and Re-Spins.
- Random Wilds: Between one and three Wild symbols randomly land on the reels every time the Random Feature is awarded. Wild symbols cannot be placed over a Wild symbol, a locked block or on Reel 1. On the same spin, it is possible for this Random Feature to be awarded more than once.
- Symbol Multiplier: A random symbol is awarded a x5, x10, x15 or x20 Multiplier for all wins with this symbol, though this can never be a Wild symbol. This Random Feature can be awarded more than once during the same spin, and in this instance it will be given to different symbols. The Symbol Multiplier Random Feature is not awarded if the Symbol Upgrade Random Feature is awarded during the same spin.
- Symbol Upgrade: An upgrade is given to a random symbol. After the reels stop, if it is visible on the reels the selected symbol is transformed into the symbol before it in the Paytable. This upgraded symbol substitutes all other replicas of the original symbol on the reels. The maximum upgrade is reaching the Strawberry symbol. If the Symbol Multiplier Random Feature is awarded during the same spin, the Symbol Upgrade Random Feature is not awarded.
- Extra Free Spins: One additional Free Spin is awarded. This Random Feature can be awarded in Free Spins and Super Free Spins.
- Extra Super Tokens: The Super Token Meter has three or 15 tokens added to it.
- Multiplier Boost: The Progressive Multiplier Meter is increased by one. The Multiplier Boost Random Feature can be awarded more than once during the same spin. You can only be granted this Random Feature in Super Free Spins.
Free Spins Bonus
Unlocking all the play areas activates the Free Spins screen with three different options:
Start: Starts eight Free Spins or eight Super Free Spins if you have a minimum of 2,000 Super Tokens.
Gamble Super Tokens: Gamble for the chance to enter Super Free Spins using your current amount of Super Tokens.
Buy Super Tokens: Buy Super Tokens to reach 2,000 tokens and enter Super Free Spins directly.
Note: The option to buy Super Tokens may not be available in all casinos.
In the event of entering Free Spins while playing Free Rounds offered by external operators, there is no option to buy Super Tokens.
If the Super Token Meter is filled with at least 2,000 Super Tokens, the game enters directly into Super Free Spins. You can collect an infinite number of Super Tokens.
If the Super Token Meter is not filled with at least 2,000 Super Tokens, but there is a win of more than 5,000 multiplied by the bet in currency the game enters directly into Free Spins mode.
Free spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
At the end of the Free Spins Bonus, the game returns to the main game, the reel area is reset to its original shape and the reel positions from the last spin of free spins are visible.
The total win field includes any wins during the bonus are added to the total win at the moment of activating the Free Spins Bonus.
Super Token Meter
The game starts at 0 tokens, and whenever a block is unlocked, a maximum of five tokens are collected into the Super Token Meter.
The number of collected Super Tokens available in the Super Token Meter depends on the combination of bet level and coin value, and the meter can be viewed on the left side of the screen.
After the log-out the number of Super Tokens will be saved and the values for the Super Token Meter are refreshed when you change the bet size.
Buy Super Tokens & Gamble Super Tokens
Tokens can also be awarded in the Extra Super Tokens Random Feature, purchased via the Buy Super Tokens feature, or during the Gamble Super Tokens feature you can win them.
400, 1,000 or 2,000 Super Tokens may be purchased and collected into the Super Token Meter in the Buy Super Tokens feature.
The cost of the Super Tokens is 120, 300 and 590 coins respectively (multiplied by the bet level).
The money for the purchase of Super Tokens is removed from the balance in Cash and added to the Bet in Game Tracking, and you can make this purchase several times.
In Gamble Super Tokens feature:
For a chance to activate Super Free Spins ,you can gamble the gathered Super Tokens.
The more Super Tokens collected, the more likely it is that you will trigger Super Free Spins.
After activating this feature, you either receive enough Super Tokens to activate Super Free Spins or you lose the collected Super Tokens without activating Super Free Spins.
If the gamble was not successful, you are still awarded eight Free Spins.
Buying additional Super Tokens, or activating the Gamble Super Tokens feature is not possible when the Super Token Meter is already holding 2,000 or more Super Tokens.
Super Free Spins
When Super Free Spins are activated they will be played at the same coin value and bet level as were used in the round that activated Super Free spins.
The Super Token Meter has 2,000 Super Tokens taken from it, and this is located on the left side of the play area.
In Super Free Spins, all wins are multiplied by the Progressive Multiplier displayed on the Progressive Multiplier Meter.
This meter displays the current Progressive Multiplier for all wins during Super Free Spins, and can be seen on the right side of the play area.
Each time a win occurs or when the Multiplier Boost Random Feature is triggered the Progressive Multiplier increases.
The game returns to the main game when this feature has concluded.
After this, the reel area is then reset to its original shape, and the reel positions from the last spin of Super Free Spins are visible.
The total win from Super Free Spins is added to the total win obtained at the moment of activating Super Free Spins.
Return to Player
Return To Player (RTP): 95.53 - 96.58%
The expected return is the amount we pay out to players relative to the amount of wagering on the game.
For example, if we take £100 of wagers we will, on average, pay out £95.53 - £96.58 of wins.